Yeah, I haven't really been very active here recently, but here I am lurking nonetheless. I don't really even have too much of school or anything, I'm just plain lazy.
Btw, recently I went to Närcon Vinter (a blog post: [link]
but most of you probably spotted that blog post already anyway.
tagged me and because I haven't been tagged before, I guess I could do this. I'm bored anyway. (And supposed to be reading molecular biology...)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
No I won't~
1. Your three favourite mangas?
Bleach, Prince of Tennis and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I guess.
2. Favourite movies?
Lord of the Rings & Hobbit, Hayao Miyazaki's/Studio Ghibli's anime movies, Tim Burton's movies & crap ton of other movies.
3. Nyan Cat or Justin Bieber? (They both are annoying)
Nyan Cat, the original gets annoying after a while, but some versions are kinda cute, funny or even nice. I know nothing about Justin Bieber.
4. Five bands/singers you love the most? Put them in order.
Well, I rarely get into a band so much that I'd listen to everything they have, but Nightwish and Blind Guardian are my number ones. Then there'd be Voltaire, Sonata Arctica and Stam1na that I like quite a lot at least for the songs I've actually listened to.
5. If you were put in asylym what would be the reason behind it?
Internet addiction? Or getting overly stressed over school/real life stuff and thus getting suicidal. But I'm betting on the internet addiction at the moment. xD
6. Do you see pairings everywhere you go?
Not really. Sometimes half jokingly I do think that I'd ship something or I could ship myself with someone, but not in a serious sense.
7. If you were murdered, how would you want it to happen?
Uh, quickly and painlessly? Like poison or something? And hopefully for a reason of some kind, like protecting someone.
8. Disney or Dreamworks?
Well, I grew up with Disney, so I got to choose that.
9. Are you already getting annoyed with my questions? TuT
Not really, though some are kinda weird. xD
10. Where you would like to travel if you had enough money?
A lot of places. Japan was awesome, I want there again. New Zealand, Ireland, Great Britain, Canada, Germany.
11. Person who annoys the shit out of you?
I'm not easily annoyed, but ju-jutsu practice has/has had a few annoying kids and there were a couple of people at school years back I found annoying because they laughed at my nerdy interest and would always make stupid comments about it. Oh, and my mum does sometimes, but mostly she's ok.
12. Would you like to be the new pope?
Not really, I'm not religious at all. Though as a pope I could make a bunch of stuff better? (Yay for homosexuality and evolution theory and so forth.)
13. Do you have any pets?
Nope, I'm allergic to most animals with fur. And I'd be too lazy and forgetful to take care of even a goldfish.
14. Favourite manga artist?
I don't have one really.
15. What's the best book you've ever read?
Just one? I guess it's Lord of the Rings. (The obvious, boring choice.) But I like reading, so there's a lot of really good books I've read.
16. Is English your native language?
17. Final question! What would you like to do with a million?
Live with it so I could choose whatever job I think is fun instead of thinking what will support me. And make cosplays and travel.
18. You really thought that was last question? >u>